Sunday, August 28, 2016

Facing the End of Life - Vicki Burns' Sunday School Class (08.28.2016)

This week's Sunday School lesson was "Facing the End of Life."

Actually coming to terms with the end of one's earthly life is something most people would rather not do until it is absolutely necessary. Nevertheless, it is wise to prepare for death by trusting in Christ as our Savior and Lord; and the sooner we do this the better. If we live with salvation trusting in Christ, when the end of our earthly life comes, we will have life everlasting with Christ.

For the Christian. Christ has defeated death.

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

Psalm 23:4 (KLV)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.













No comments:

Post a Comment