Thursday, August 11, 2016

From a Dead Stump to a Blooming Beauty.

An encouraging word from Tasha Roberts!:


When getting home from work today, I couldn't help but notice my beautiful bush and the story behind its beauty! This bush started out as a tree and last year it got struck by lightning and completely died. My dad came and helped us cut it down and I expected a dead stump to remain. But, was I wrong. We slowly started to notice growth and green branches and now this! It reminded me of how we may seem worthless and ugly to this world... But all it takes is a little touch from The Lord to make beauty from the ashes! He will help to reshape and mold us into what He wants us to be. In my eyes this was an ugly nothing... A dead stump.... Until it started to grow and branch out and is now blooming beautifully... It's different... There's been a change!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment